13 – 14 AUGUST: Travel Planning for Local Council Officers responsible for regulating local transport and access requirements. Travel Planning is an essential tool in creating more resilient, sustainable and usable transport systems. Using a hands-on learning approach, embedded in systems thinking and based on real world case studies, you will learn how to implement, evaluate and secure institutional support for travel plans in different contexts.
- Travel Plan Methodology
- Travel Behaviour Change strategies
- Sustainable Transport Principles
- Effective communication with decision-makers in business and government
- Regulatory frameworks for Travel Plans
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Applying Travel Plans to different sites (eg. workplace and mixed-use residential precincts)
- Promoting Travel Plan initiatives.
Book by 27 July and save $225! *Group discounts also available – Click here for more information.
Short Course also available: Integrated Transport & Land Use.