The Institute of Public Works Engineering Australasia (IPWEA) has released a series of short briefs about the latest changes in street lighting systems for councils, road authorities and other decision-makers.
The first five topics in the plain English briefings series cover:
• Using new energy performance metrics to effectively measure public lighting energy efficiency
• Smart street lighting controls 101
• Using smart street lighting as an asset management tool
• Incentive schemes for public lighting upgrades
• Lamp and luminaire recycling
The documents, which are downloadable here, are in addition to the Model Business Case for Street Lighting and Smart Controls Upgrades the IPWEA released recently.