21-24 JUNE 2009 NATIONAL CONVENTION CENTRE, CANBERRA
The Handbook can be downloaded – click here.
Resolutions of the 2009 National General Assembly of Local Government can be found here.
RESPONSES RECEIVED TO 2009 RESOLUTIONS
- Letter from the Minister for Climate Change, the Hon Penny Wong MP (Resolution 1, 4) Response
- Letter from the Minister for Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Local Government, the Hon Anthony Albanese MP (Resolution 14) Response
- Letter from the Minister for the Environment, Heritage and the Arts (Resolution 21, 21.1, 21.2, 22, 23, 25) Response
- Letter from the Treasurer, the Hon Wayne Swan MP (Resolution 26, 26.2) Response
- Letter from the Attorney-General The Hon Robert McClelland MP (Resolution 28, 44, 45) Response
- Letter from the Minister for Health and Ageing, the Hon Nicola Roxon MP (Resolution 32, 33, K) Response
- Letter from the Minister for Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy, Senator The Hon Stephen Conroy (Resolution 37) Response
- Letter from Parliamentary Secretary for Disabilities and Children’s Services, The Hon Bill Shorten MP (Resolution 44, 45) Response
SPEECHES AND PRESENTATIONS
Posted 3 May, 2018